Skip to content

Hand holding heartThe Callard Clinic More Reviews

What Our Fenton Patients Say

At The Callard Clinic we love when patients share with us their feedback and comments after chiropractic care. Please read our patient testimonials below to see what other people have achieved through their tailored treatment plans with us. Share your stories too! Click here to send us your feedback so that we can help to spread the word about the benefits of natural The Callard Clinic care. For more information or to schedule an appointment call or email us today.


Major Relief

I severely injured my back in 1983, and after decades of pain (and countless visits to chiropractors), I finally found relief. Not moderate relief…MAJOR RELIEF!!! Between Dr. Callard’s bone crunching techniques (just kidding, Doc) and deep-tissue massages , I am 99% pain-free…and I’m pretty sure the remaining 1% is just natural ‘wear and tear’ on my body. Moreover, I recently started a nutritional program (not a diet, but a ‘life-habit’) under Dr. Callard’s direction. His program helped identify ‘maladies’ in my body, as well as, target certain foods that are not ‘user friendly.’ Although I just started the nutritional program (one week), I can already feel my body detoxing. Bottom line…If you have any aches, pains, or basically feel crappy, let Dr. Callard check you out…you’ll be surprised at what he can do for you! – Kirk R.

Pain is Gone

Appendages!! I have seen Dr. Callard for over two years for spinal adjustments. I am an active adult, work hard, play hard and work out on a regular basis. But as a Licensed Massage Therapist, I often have shoulder issues….and as a runner, ankle/knee issues. I am not sure if anyone is aware that your appendages can be adjusted as well.ie…wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles and feet!! Dr. Callard does muscle testing to determine if indeed the above are “out.” I was having severe ankle / knee pain from running and developed tendinitis, with swelling. I went to see doc, and after having my ankle properly adjusted, the swelling went down immediately as well as the pain! I rely on Dr. Callard to keep me on the straight and narrow!! Thanks doc! – Donna

Professional Care

I started seeing Dr. Callard in November of 2016. Having had a horrible experience with another Chiropractor in Fenton I was suspicious of all chiropractors: however, my neck was giving me serious problems. Since then Dr. Callard has done an excellent job getting me sorted out and out of pain . I highly recommend this fine professional gentleman and his excellent staff. In addition his staff of professional massage therapists are an excellent addition to the fine chiropractic care. – Richard S.

Thankful for Treatment

Our family has been going to Dr. Callard for about 10 years and we are so thankful for his care and treatment! Dr. Callard has an intuitive gift to listen to what you are saying, observe you physically and get to the root cause with chiropractic and/or nutrition care. Time and again he has helped our family! He has helped the kids with ear aches and viruses and he is so kind and gentle with them that our oldest wants to be a chiropractor when he grows up! – Jen M.

Amazing with Kids

My family and I are so grateful for Dr. Callard. When we need an adjustment or when we are sick the Callard clinic is where we go first. I got a virus when I was 4 months pregnant and could not keep any food or water down. I went in and was given a supplement and within 2 hours I was able to start eating and drinking with no problem. He is AMAZING with kids too! My daughter (2.5) had an ear ache and extremely high fever on and off for days and I was about to take her to the ER but I went to Dr. Callard instead and in one adjustment the fever and ear ache disappeared. My son (6months) stopped napping and started waking up every hour during the night, one adjustment and he slept through the night. It happened again 2 weeks later, one adjustment and he starting sleeping through the night again. I don’t know what I would do with out Dr. Callard! – Steph N.

CONTACT US

LAST PAGE


The Callard Clinic Reviews | (810) 629-5566